Good
evening everyone!
Today I’m
so glad that I can share some words from the bottom of my heart.
Before
this, I feel hesitate with the position and lack of confidence to become an
Exco.
However, I
know that Uni’s life is not long yet it’s not short. This is the right time for
me to do something for PbUpm. So, I decided to take down this task for myself
to learn. I believe things will turn out to be great if I make this position as
my interest but not burden. Because I’m here for Dharma, I will contribute with
my sincere heart, and give others the best of myself no matter which position I
get. If you feel I’m able to work on this position, just give me a support.
Here, I
would like to share a dialog between me and a friend.
Last few
days, my friend was asking me: “What will you do when you know your weaknesses
when doing something?” Then I answered: “ I will surely blame myself for not
doing well and then try to change to be better.”He asked again: “Not blaming
others at all?” I replied: “Maybe. But just few percentages. Mostly I will look
back myself.” Then he said: “That’s all? For me, I will not do as what you do.
I will change myself to be better with a gratitude heart but not blaming myself
or others.”
I suddenly knew
that the ego in myself was so strong as I did not realize about it before that.
It truly reminds me that I should do everything with a gratitude heart.
Learning
and practicing Dharma make my life wonderful. I can always reflect on myself in
daily life and remind me to return to my inner conscience no matter do what.
Its Dharma guides me through positive life. Dharma is like water that can clean
my hearts of impurities.
Because of
causal condition, I meet the right mentor and the things today. I would like to
face them with sincere and cherishing heart. Let us make this responsibility as
a sharing and spreading of love, contribute from our most sincere heart.
When face
with any difficulty, face it, accept it, deal with it and then let it go. Be
busy but happy, and tired but joyful. ^^
May we all
know the Dharma and make the Dharma be known. May Buddha blessed us everything
will be wonderful.
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment